Industry 4.0 in ASEAN – 30 October 2019
Join Professionals in International Trade (PIT), the Australia Indonesia Business Council (AIBC), Australia Malaysia Business Council (AMBC) and Haymarket HQ for an interactive panel discussion and networking evening that will focus on exploring the latest developments, impacts, opportunities and challenges of Industry 4.0 in the ASEAN region.
The aim for the evening is to help your business better understand and leverage these opportunities to trade, invest and/or provide services to organisations whom operate in ASEAN member countries.
Our panel consists of four (4) highly knowledgeable leaders in their field comprising:
- Salila Tepkasetkul – Director, Thai Trade Centre
- George Lucas – Managing Director & CEO, Raiz Invest
- Alison Cairns – Partner, Ernst & Young
- Steven Suhadi – Chairman, Indonesian Blockchain Association
Moderated by Lean Soh, Vice President of the Australia Malaysia Business Council and Treasurer with Professionals in International Trade.
This event is co-organised by PIT, the AIBC & AMBC, with the venue provided by Haymarket HQ and the AIBC’s sponsorship provided by Arkblu Capital.
- When: Friday, 30 October 2019 | 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- Where: Haymarket HQ, Level 2, 63 Dixon Street | Sydney NSW 2000;
- General Admission: $25 (including light refreshments)
RSVP via Eventbrite by Friday, 25 October 2019